Friday, April 2, 2010

Business

I have a business question. Looking at what people are posting on their personal blogs it seems like the majority of us are interested in taking pictures of people. I think it might be fun to have a photo shoot with some volunteer models (which could be ourselves or could be friends, depending on who we can convince to help us out). Before I go through the effort of putting together a photo shoot and finding potential models I'd like to know first, that there's interest, and second, what people's schedules are like.

So, if you're interested in participating in a practice photo shoot, please leave a comment on this post with your name and what evenings or weekends will work. I'm thinking we should aim for about a month from now (late April/early May) and either a weekday evening, after 6:30 or 7 pm, or a Saturday afternoon, probably not much earlier than that (since that's when the light's good anyway). Also, if you have suggestions on potential models (i.e.--friends you think you can convince to pose for us) and suggestions on places for the shoot, include those.

Thanks,

Kristine

1 comment:

  1. I am up for it! I was thinking that it would be fun to get a few graduating high school students who would want senior photos done. It would be fun to practice on them :)I could do April 24th or May 8th at any time... I think a morning would be great for lighting. Down town would be a fun location with seniors or at a park. This is a great idea, it would be fun to get ideas for posing. I am too used to shooting kids who just go with the flow and so I never really have to worry about posing.

    ReplyDelete