Thursday, February 4, 2010

Editing: Margot

I've been using Photoshop for years now for basic editing and for the life of me could not figure out what an 'action' was (I haven't watched the tutorial yet). I just opened Photoshop tonight and figured it out. All along it was sitting right next to the 'history' menu I use all the time!

I was going to avoid this assignment because I can spend hours clicking through every option until my photo looks just the way I like it--I just start pushing buttons and see what I get. But I did it anyway since it's fun.



my nephew, Matt. Crop, soft light, lighten, warming filter (85), shadow25/highlight15.

 

my sister and her family. I really want to go back and get this shot without them in it. I love this bridge.
Crop and rotate left, black&white, hard light, lighten, sharpen, shadow/highlight, (and maybe something else that I forgot).


my niece, Emily. Crop, brighten & more contrast, soft light, shadow 25%.

1 comment: