Sunday, November 22, 2009

Commenting

Alright, I'm not the best about this either (obviously) but we all need to comment on one another's work. So, this week I want everyone to make a critical comment on everyone else's post. By critical I mean a comment that analyzes the image in some way, not one that says your picture is terrible. For example, (and as a segue into the next lesson) the curving line of the road heading off to the right really gives the image a feeling of going somewhere, which I think makes it a stronger picture. In comments, be polite, but honest--we're all looking to improve, not just be told how wonderful we are already.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. the term we use on a couple msg boards I frequent are CC for constructive criticism and HCC for helpful constructive criticism, it true.. we don't want to hear our images are horrible, but not fabulous either. some of the most helpful while maybe hard to hear at times, were the people that were straight to the point about my work, business... etc. I have really learned a lot from comments like that.. but i have thick skin too, so I can take it! lol

    ReplyDelete