Monday, November 2, 2009

Intro: Jessica Bateman


I too am from Utah, born and raised. I grew up in the Salt Lake area (South Jordan). I attended Utah State University after I graduated from high school. I married my husband, Dallas, 4 years ago. It wasn't until last August that I broke away from my comfort zone and moved to Indiana. I am here with Dallas who is a graduate student at Purdue. I am a mother of two adorable children, and I love being a mom! Evan is almost 3 and Makiah is 15 months old. They definitely keep me busy.

I can't say that I've always loved photography. My high school photography class is to blame :) I really didn't like developing my own film. Having to go that process was just a bore to me. Since I've entered the digital world I've loved photography! I can see my photos in an instant and it doesn't stop there. I love playing around with post processing to improve my work. My children have been an inspiration for me and I love taking pictures of them. Just in the past year I have really come to love photography and there is so much I want to learn. I just got a digital SLR (Canon Rebel XSi) almost two months ago, and I love it! I am excited for this blog and all the upcoming challenges.

1 comment:

  1. it is nice to *meet* you Jessica! looking forward to the challenges!

    ReplyDelete