Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heather Hansen


My name is Heather Hansen. I'm an Idaho farm girl who married an Ohio farm guy. I love the midwest and am glad we are here at Purdue. Mike is working on his PHD in chemistry while our daughter Lydia and son Colton work on sneaking outside any chance they get. I work on keeping the house clean and keeping everyone happy- a daunting task. I LOVE basketball, reading, writing, sewing and photography. Our family likes to ride bikes and play sports together.

I love photography and only wish I had more time to invest into it. I didn't realize I liked photography until college when I took a few photography courses for my major. I fell in love with all you can do and express. A picture truly is worth 1000 words. And now with wonderful digital technology, we can take thousands of pictures! I'm excited that with this blog I can use photography not only as a way to capture the moments, but as a way to learn and grow and improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment