Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rule of 3rds- Heather

This was one of the few pictures I took this week. The focus begins in the bottom right quadrant and ends in the top left quadrant. (If we are drawing lines on this photo to follow the rule of thirds) Hope it works.
This is actually a photo I took a few weeks ago because I was bad this week and hardly took any photos. I wanted to bring out the tree and the fence in this photo. Again the fence draws your eyes through the photo with the focal point being the tree in the top left quadrant.

1 comment:

  1. Heather--

    I think it's funny you too two pictures that will work as well for line as they do for rule of thirds. For me, the focal point of the fence picture is the fence and I think it would be a stronger picture if you cropped a bit more of the tree so the fence doesn't end halfway up the picture. The colors are great--it's a wonderfully evocative autumn picture! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete