Friday, November 13, 2009

Intro:Elizabeth Miller


Hi ! I am Elizabeth. Born and raised in good ol' Indiana... West Lafayette to be exact!! LOL . I moved away after
graduating from Purdue, only to find a guy that would bring me right back 1 1/5 years later.
I am pretty much right brained, intuitive, sensitive, and passionate. I need to do something creative daily, or I become very crabby! I have been married to an amazing guy for six years, who thankfully supports my zany habits! He supports me so much in fact, that he surprised me a year and a half ago with a nice little scavenger hunt for my birthday, that landed me in Barry's Camera Shop where I was to pick up my new DSLR. I spent lots of time learning, and playing with my new baby. Like any girl, she had to quickly gain new accessories, and she has been showing off her talents (with a little help from me.. lol) since. I started my photography business one year ago having been urged by friends and family. I am super blessed to have been able to meet so many wonderful new people who trust me to capture the special moments in their family's lives. I love challenging myself in all aspects of this art, and hope that this blog will encourage me to do so. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Five years ago, I started the hardest job I have ever had and three fabulous kids later, I never could have imagined that my life would be so blessed... I am an obsessed scrap booker and picture taker. I love Jesus and am so glad that he calls me friend. I love eclectic design, comfy quilts, the color pink, flip flops, Ben Folds,sappy chic flicks, diet dr. pepper, smiley faces in emails, a good accessory, big hugs from my kiddos, date nights with my man.. and yes, pina coladas and getting
caught in the rain. =)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! You seem like such a fun person :) I too love flip flops and pina coladas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us! It's great to learn a little about you--I loved looking at your blog, and it's nice to know a little about the woman behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete