Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Intro: Kim Davis


Hi all! My name is Kim Davis. I am actually an Indiana native. I grew up two hours south of here, but I've been in this area for the past almost five years!!! Crazy! I finished my degree in Computer Graphics Technology with a focus in Graphic Design and Web Development at Purdue University in December 2008. I decided to take the grad school plunge and started my M.S. in Educational Technology this fall. It's been a bit of a challenge because I miss all the creativity I was surrounded by in my undergrad. My husband also graduated from Purdue and is working full time at MED Institute and going to grad school part time. I'm pretty sure we'll be calling this area home for awhile.

I have always loved taking pictures, but it really got crazy when I got my first digital camera. A couple years ago I bought my first SLR (Canon Digital Rebel XTi). But, I have since sold that an upgraded to a 50D. I started doing portrait photography when my friends wedding photographer bailed on her three weeks before her big day!!! I had taken her engagement pictures, and her wedding turned out really well. Since then, I've started doing more engagements, weddings, and lots n lots of families. I love it!!

I'm looking forward to improving my photography and getting to know other photography lovers!! It's so much fun and a great hobby. My husband has started doing weddings and some families with me, and it's a blast! We love it.

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you and your husband to do it together!!! I bed you guys are a killer team!!

    ReplyDelete