Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Intro: Margot Jones



I'm from Southern California and grew up at the beach, Inn-N-Out, Disneyland, and Angels' games. Then I moved to Las Vegas where I went to High School, College, and got married. Now I've been in Indiana for almost 8 years. My husband is the CEO and owner of a small software development company (which sounds a lot cooler than it really is). I work part time from home on our eBay store and keep the books for my husband's said business. I also have two boys; Zach is 6 and in first grade and Eli is 1.5 and likes to scream.

In high school I took my first photography class and loved it. I loved taking pictures and more so, loved developing. While digital is so convenient, there's nothing like editing your photos in a dark room as opposed to on a computer. I still don't have a DSLR so I'm using a point-and-shoot for now. (But I vow this Christmas won't pass before I get a new Rebel.) I'm glad to have this blog as an excuse to take more pictures and learn more about the technical side of photography.

I'd really love for all my pictures to be of the beach and little boys building sand castles. But Indiana Beach isn't so picturesque. So I guess I'll settle for trees and little boys building snowmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment