Saturday, November 14, 2009

Intro: Heidi


I am a Texan at heart! Home is Houston, Texas, but I have also lived in New York, California, and Utah. I met my husband at BYU and we were married in 2008. We both graduated this past April and moved out here to Indiana for my husband to do his PhD at Purdue.
I got my first camera when I was 14. I was so excited, that I took pictures of everything! I took photography classes in high school and then I was a photography major in college (but then had to switch my major) and continued to take photography courses so that I could do it after I graduated. So that is what I am doing, running my own photography business! I love taking pictures of people! I enjoy the challenge that each photo shoot brings me and I really love editing the photos I take!

No comments:

Post a Comment