Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rule of thirds: Kristine

I apologize--it's been a rather busy couple of weeks. Here are my submissions for rule of thirds:


This one only follows the rule of thirds in that approximately the bottom 2/3 of the image are taken up by cake.



In these two, my daughter is pretty clearly in the top right 1/3 position. I particularly love the action and the expression of joy on her face in these.

Somewhat by way of explanation, my brother in law got married yesterday and I've been madly getting things done so I could leave for the weekend. Here are a few pictures I took at the wedding:



2 comments:

  1. Honestly, the first one with you daughter being swung up and her leg is extending behind her couldn't be cuter!! What a great picture. And I really love the mirror one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the mirror and the eye shot! great job with this!

    ReplyDelete