Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Intro: Steph Scott



Aloha!

I grew up on the beaches of California and fell in love on the shores of Oahu. I ran on the varsity cross country team in high school (we placed 3rd in state) and was recruited to run for BYU—Hawaii. I’m training for an iron man race next summer. (120 mile bike, 2 mile swim, and a marathon, all in one race)

I actually met Aaron swimming in the ocean at Hukilau beach, Hawaii. We spent almost every day (for three years) in Hawaii at the beach. That is where I started to take interest in photography. Aaron is an avid surfer so as he surfed I sat on the beach and took picture after picture of him. I have been polishing my skills ever since and started to really enjoy photography. I am enchanted by photos of waves. My favorite photographer’s site is: www.clarklittlephotography.com

In a nut shell: I have a degree in elementary education and am currently getting certified to become a child life professional. But in the mean time, I stay home and play with my kiddos, Kensey 3 ½ and Zane 8 months, which are my joy.

I don’t have a sweet camera or any nun-chuck skills, but you got to start somewhere right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: